May 26, 2011

Cleo Brown


For some reason,
I can never remember to take "before" pictures.

It just seems like
when I get a minute to work on something...
 I just jump right in...
and this one needs a coat of paint...
and while I've got the sander out...
and I might as well do this one, too...
and before I know it...

 I have several "afters,"
and no evidence of what they looked like "before."

Well, I dug this little beauty out of the shed
with thoughts of cleaning, sanding, painting, recovering.

And, then, I saw this...


 Miss Cleo Brown has written her sweet, little name all over it.
That stopped me in my tracks...
forget the paint...
where's my camera?

Needless to say,
there's no way I can cover up her name.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thank you, Miss Cleo for making me slow down,
and take the time to snap a few "befores."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...