Sometimes in the middle of trying to juggle
sippy cups, bills, laundry, diapers, making time to take a shower
(and who knows how long it's been since I brushed my teeth),
it's easy to overlook the little things that make each day special.
Today is not one of those days.
Today is off to a
good great start!
* The kids slept all night.
(They almost always do, and I am thankful for this every day.
Mom says I shouldn't brag on them
because children like to prove you wrong,
but my kids are perfect.)
* I got up in time to make it to yoga.
* My sweet husband got up early
to take care of the kiddos so I could go to the gym.
* I thought I was running late,
but when I got in the car Van was singing Into the Mystic.
I realized I was right on time.
* The yoga instructor was
smoking a cigarette and drinking drinking Starbucks
on the way into the gym.
* I survived the yoga, pilates, and weight training classes.
* A sweet, little, old man ran ahead of me
so that he could open the door as I was leaving.
(a true gentlemen = an endangered species)
* I logged into my account to find that I have 4 followers!
Thanks guys - I hope your day is off to a good start as well!